Explore Job Opportunities
Make A Career Of Making An Impact
- Finance Management for Schinder Group.
- Managing and operating ACCURATE system.
- Responsible to handle all finance and accounting matters, covering but not limited to developing system and policies.
- Conducting continuous control on finance and accounting system and policies implementation.
- Creating good communication ambience at work place so that dinance and accounting could contribute and provide support for the achievement of optimum success of Firm’s vision and mission.
- Responsible to coordinate Finance & Accounting Department.
- Ensure the general ledger post in properly posting in Accurate Software.
- Review and make sure the Financial Statement periodically.
- Manage and make Cash Flow and Forecasting Report.
- Review outstanding invoice.
- Annual Firm’s auditing.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Accounting, with GPA min. 3,00
- Excellent command both written and spoken English
- Great knowledge with Finance Management
- Accurate, detail, thorough, logic, consistent, and discipline.
- Proficient on handling Financial Annual Report, Accounting System, Analyzing Information, Reporting and Research Skills, Statistical Analysis.
- Proven experience with at least 3 years of working in the related field required for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete and submit the following online application form:
Apply For This Position