Explore Job Opportunities
Make A Career Of Making An Impact
- Make planning on the manpower required based on the Company Organization which is established referring to the company operational need.
- Conduct recruitment, negotiation including placement of selected employees in the Company Organization.
- Establish the Talent Management program for the development of talents through training need and develop competitive compensation program that will attract and motivate employees.
- Develop Company’s Policy and its implementation regulation.
- Handle BPJS Manpower and BPJS Health.
- Handle personnel administration (renewal agreement, mutation, promotion, update employee data including filling)
- Handle job description and Key Performance Indicators (KPI 360?)
- Handle all work and matters regarding Industrial Relations (resignation process, exit interview, termination and CnC).
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Management, Physchology or Law.
- Proven experience with at least 3 (two) years of working in the related field required for this position.
- Having HR certification is an added value.
- Good English for verbal and written is an added value.
- Good at operationing Microsoft Office.
- Accurate, detail, thorough, logic, consistent and discipline.
- Ability to work with a team.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete and submit the following online application form:
Apply For This Position