Explore Job Opportunities
Make A Career Of Making An Impact
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions, regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Supervise legal assistants.
- Graduate from reputable law schools with excellent academic record
- With experience of 5 (five) years and above, working in reputable of minimum mid level law firm (s)
- Hold PERADI License and have experience to the court minimum 3 years
- Handling cases in some of the following areas of expertise: investment, trust & Estates, Capital Market, Conventional Banking, Syariah Banking, Debt & Corporate Restructuring, Energy, Oil & Gas, Property, Engineering & Construction, Telecommunication & Media, Taxation.
- Excellent analytical and creative thinking
- Proficient in written and spoken English, and good command in mandarin will be advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete and submit the following online application form:
Apply For This Position